- Click the tabs2list icon and then copy (click Copy to
clipboard or Ctrl + C) the generated HTML code and save as
"tabs.html" in Notepad++.
- That HTML file is a stand-alone HTML file. You can continue
browsing all of the exported URL in any browser (mobile, desktop,
tablet, Google Chrome, ...) by opening that stand-alone HTML file in
that new browser.
- No need to record one by one anymore all of the currently opened tab(s)
URL in the browser, it is very easy to export them now.
- This add-on also shows the total number of tab(s) grouped by
pinned tab(s) and non-pinned tab(s).
- Keyboard shortcut to open panel: Ctrl + Alt + T
- You will see a notification when copy to clipboard is done.
- TEXT version is now available as requested.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.