IPFS is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open. → Learn more about IPFS
This extension provides a suite of useful features:
- Detect requests for IPFS paths and and redirect them to a custom gateway
- Toggle between external HTTP API and in-memory js-ipfs node
- Monitor peering and gateway status
- Share files by uploading them to IPFS with optional preload at a public gateway
- Pin, Open WebUI, Copy Shareable Links…
- …and much more!
Disclaimer: this extension detects IPFS paths and adds window.ipfs property to the browser context, which requires the permission to read and write to any webpage. It was reviewed by AMO team, but you can always view the source code yourself.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.