HaTeMiLe for Browser
Improve the accessibility of web pages, especially for users who use screen readers or navigate using the keyboard.
Features of HaTeMiLe for Browser:
- Enable all functionality of page available from a keyboard;
- Mark invalid fields;
- Mark required fields;
- Mark the range of fields;
- Mark fields with autocomplete;
- Provide a link to long description of image;
- Provide a table of contents;
- Provide skip navigation links;
- Associate data cells with it header cell;
- Associate labels with it respective fields;
- Display keyboard shortcuts of page;
- Display the title of element;
- Display when the link open a new window or tab;
- Display when the link is to download a file;
- Display the role of element;
- Display the state of element;
- Display the drag-and-drop attributes of element.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.