Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
FoxyTab is a small extension that adds a great number of Tab related actions to the Tab Context Menu.
Its functions relates to Tabs as a whole and not the content of the pages.
I will add more actions if needed.
As of v2.9, AFAIK this is the only WebExtension with the ability to Enable/Disable/Rearrange its context-menus.
As of v2.10, AFAIK this is the only WebExtension with the ability to Create/Import/Export/Apply your own personal Lightweight Themes.
Note: None of my extensions contain any tracking, advertising or privacy infringement.
Permissions Explanation: (as it is causing confusion)
- Access your data for all websites: Used to get IP for the Copy IP & Flag
- Input data to the clipboard: Used to Copy to Clipboard
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history: Used by the user to save Themes to the computer (nothing to do with download history)
- Display notifications to you: Used to inform users
- Access browser tabs: Used to get data for tab operations
- Store unlimited amount of client-side data: Used by the user to store Images and Themes in the add-on (there is no other way to do it in WebExtensions)
- Read and modify Bookmarks: Used only to add bookmarks (v2.11)
- Multi Process Compatible (v2.0 FF53+)
(Firefox restricts some functions on some URLs.)
Fixed in v2.11
- Bookmark Tabs, Left, Right (Firefox already has a Bookmark All Tabs) (v2.11)
- Create Desktop Shortcut for the Tab (v2.11)
- Copy URLs with Titles, All, Left, Right (v2.11)
- Custom Reload Interval (v2.11)
- Multiple Date displays in preferred languages in the Toolbar popup (v2.11)
- Multiple Clock displays in preferred languages and Time-zones in the Toolbar popup (v2.11)
- Personal Lightweight Themes (v2.10)
- Host Location Country Flag (v2.10)
- Copy Tab Title: Copies the tile of any tab, active or not (v1.2)
- Copy Tab Title & URL (v2.7)
- Copy Tabs URLs: All, To the Left/Right
- Close Tabs to the Left: Closes all Tabs to the left of current tab, warns if there are more than 1 tab to close
Keeps the Pinned Tabs, unless Ctrl is pressed (v2.11)
- Duplicate Tab: Duplicates the current tab
- Close Duplicate Tabs: Close all duplicate tabs, ignoring location.hash (v1.3)
- Sort Tabs by URL or Title, Ascending or Descending (v2.5)
- Move Tab to the Start/End of tabs (v2.5)
- Move Tabs to the Left/Right to a New Window (v2.5)
- Move Tab, Tabs to the Left/Right to a New Private Window (v2.5)
- Merge All Windows: Merge all tabs (including pinned) into the active window (v2.5)
- Reload Tabs: All, To the Left/Right (v2.5)
- Reload Tab every 1-5 minutes + Stop Reload (v2.5)
- Save Tab as PDF (Firefox 56+ only and not on Mac OS X) (uses Firefox Built-in PDF creation) (v2.5)
- ContextMenu Icons FF56+ (v2.5)
- Tab Counter (v2.8)
- Enable/Disable Tab Counter (v2.9)
- Change Tab Counter Badge Background Color (v2.9)
- Enable/Disable/Reorder Context Menu Items (v2.9)
- Restore Defaults (v2.9)
- Close Other Windows (v2.8)
- Copy Tab IP (v2.8)
- Help Guide (v2.5)
- Host based Tab Actions (v1.1) (Note: No warning)
- Keep Host Tab: Keep all the tabs from the same host, close others
- Close Host Tabs: Close all the tabs from the same host, keep others
- Close Host other Tabs: Close all other tabs from the same host but keep the right-clicked tab, keep others
Dica do Dia: Extensão FoxyTab para o Firefox
Mozilla Re-Mix: FirefoxのタブコンテキストメニューからURLの一括コピーなどができるアドオン「FoxyTab」
開いているタブのURL を一括してコピーしたり、左にあるタブを一括して閉じたりできるようにするFirefox アドオン「FoxyTab」 - フリーソフト・無料ソフトの番外編
How to add new tab options to context menu in Firefox [Tip] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTechdotTech
FoxyTab – 增强标签页栏上鼠标右键菜单[Firefox 扩展]
How to Customize Firefox’s Context Menus With Extensions
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.