Panel View for Google™ Keep
Panel View for Google™ Keep is the simplest way to keep notes. Light, clean, and free.
- No requirement to enter your credentials
- Full-text search
- Rich-text formatting (e.g. Bullet point lists, Inline images)
- All your notes are automatically stored in Drive
- Changing note color, setting reminder for a note
- Inserting an image, and adding a new list, though it has some unique features, including geo-fencing
- Users can also choose the List View or Grid View mode on its homepage
- There is no Save button for document editing in the extension; it saves everything
- automatically so long as users make a change to any document
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows, MacOS X)
The FAQs page of this extension contains Google Analytics. Terms of usage can be found https://www.google.com/analytics/terms
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.