GPO support For Firefox and Thunderbird
For work with new versions, use autoconfiguration module https://mozillagpo.sourceforge.io/
Firefox and Thunderbird extension to manage user preferences and user profile CA certificates using GPOs.
Policy ADMX template you can download from addon homepage.
- Set locked preferences from GPO (users can't change this preference)
- Set default preferences from GPO
- Substituting in the settings of some environment variables
- Setting the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (up to 10 certificates)
- Removing the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (up to 10 certificates)
- One plugin works in Firefox and Thunderbird
- Included ADMX Group Policy template
- Logging addon's actions in application console
- Restartless addon
- Supports national characters in the string preferences
- User can't disable addon, if the corresponding preference activated (It can be configured through group policy)
Project Wiki at sourceforge.net
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.