The add-on allows user to configure their own list of most frequently visited websites, No more hassles to search for your favorite website in history or bookmarks.
Key Features :
- It allows user to personalize and customize their own list of most frequently visited websites. More than 150 plus bookmarks across 9 categories.
- It has a very metro and intuitive UI and is easy to use.
- It supports keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U) to launch the addon in firefox browser.
- User customization is persistent across multiple browsing sessions.and QuickLinks version updates.
The addon can be launched in 2 ways -
- Clicking the QuickLinks icon from the addon bar.
- Using keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U)
For information on "How to configure my own list of most frequently websites", take a look at the images and follow the steps.
How to User Configure QuickLinks v3.0
Step - 1 :
Launch QuickLinks either using Keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U) or from the widget. Select (click) the desired category to user configure QuickLinks. For example - Selecting 'Sports' category (see screenshots)
Step - 2 :
Click QuickLinks logo (arrow pointing up) in the popup. The logo background should change to white indicating your selection. Select the QuickLink to configure.
Step - 3 :
Click on the text that you want to configure. For example - Here we are configuring ESPN QuickLink in place of default qlink1 (see screenshots)
Step - 4 :
Enter the text and URL details for your custom QuickLink and Click on "Go" button
Step - 5 :
The QuickLink is changed to your custom text and URL, the new QuickLink opens in a separate tab. The user configuration is persistent across multiple browser sessions.
For any comments/suggestions/issues, drop a mail to : [email protected]
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.