Scholar H-Index Calculator
Note: the addon is now actively developped as an extension for Google Chrome only. Try out the latest Google Chrome version here
Scholar 2.3.6 not working?.
The official 2.3.6 version is currently not working on the new Google Scholar "Modern Look". You can try out the 3.0 version here. You will be correctly warned that you are installing a non-Mozilla-supervised addon, and prompted to explicitly allow installation.
Manual and documentation for the Scholar H-Index Calculator: here
Scholar H-Index Calculator feature summary
- Computes all the most common bibliometric indices, with all the most common normalizations, over arbitrary Google Scholar result pages;
- Possibility to manually includ/exclude and refine data on a per paper basis;
- Advanced author list refinement: truncated author lists can be completed automatically. Useful for accurate per author normalizations;
- Possibility to define your own normalization formula and your own index formula;
- Can visit, and use for calculation of values, Scholar Pages beyond the first one;
- More to come....
The addon may rarely cease to work temporarily if the internal shape of Google Scholar output pages changes abruptly. If you notice the addon stops working, please stay in touch: an update fixing the problem is usually released within days and referred from this page.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.