For e10s compatible FontFinder try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/font-inspect/
FontFinder has 4 key pieces of functionality:
- Any font on a page can be completely analyzed
- Any piece of an element's information can be copied to the clipboard
- Font-families can be disabled from the entire page, to test degradation for cross-OS support
- Any active element can have any piece of the font's options (such as color, size or family) adjusted inline
Any of these options can be quickly accessed through highlight & right-click, or through the use of toggling the icon in the statusbar (which makes it easy to analyze fonts before a :focus action occurs, such as input fields or links).
- Font color (rgb and hex)
- Background color (rgb and hex)
- Font family (including actual font being rendered!)
- Font size
- Line-height, vertical-align, letter and word spacing
- Font weight, style, variant
- Text transform, decoration, align and indent
- Element's type, class and ID
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.