WebPG for Mozilla
WebPG for Firefox is a browser extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser that provides GnuPG cryptography functions, including:
- Key Generation
- Public/Private Key Management
- Sign/Verify/Encrypt/Decrypt methods
- Inline Public Key detection (for importation, verification, etc.)
- Inline Signed data detection
- Gmail Integration [EXPERIMENTAL]
GnuPG is *must* be installed on the system. WebPG does not replace GnuPG, it merely extends it.
Source code for WebPG and related modules can be found here: http://webpg.org/?view=downloads
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.