Regarding Firefox 57: I'm no longer using Firefox as my primary web browser, therefore I'm not going to convert my add-ons to webextensions. Link to the source code is available, if one needs to fork the project.
ImgViewerPlus(Image Viewer Plus) adds zoom, rotate, flip and light switch capabilities with smooth animations to Firefox image viewer.
Firefox 15 added white background to images, ImgViewerPlus makes the background color transparent.
Clicking the image icon in ImgViewerPlus toolbar minimizes/maximizes it.
You can change background and light color and disable toolbar from Preferences/Options.
* You can access context-menu by Shift+Right-click
- Left-click(on the image) - Reset zoom and position
- Mouse wheel - Zoom in/out
- Right-click(holding right mouse button) - Move image
* When you right-click, context-menu will not be shown. If it does, that means that "dom.event.contextmenu.enabled" is set to "false". You can set it to "true" in about:config page and use Shift+Right-click on pages that prevents you from accessing context menu.
Up, Down, Left, Right - Movement keys
W - Zoom In
S - Zoom Out
D - Rotate Clockwise
A - Rotate CounterClockwise
H - Flip horizontally
V - Flip vertically
L - Light Switch
M - Minimize/Maximize toolbar
X - Reset Image
Firefox Tip: You can use Ctrl+S (Firefox's shortcut key for saving pages) to save images.
Please use the Support site or email for reporting bugs.
Add-on icon: gakuseiSean
Toolbar icons: Super Mono Icons by Double-J Design
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.