Firebug MarkLogic Developer Console
You do not have to go up and down in long MarkLogic log file with ConsoleML you see just logging information of your actions.
Plugin is platform independent and works for Windows, Mac & Linux.
- ConsoleML is an extension to Firebug which displays MarkLogic logging information in Firefox Firebug.
- ConsoleML enables you to debug your application's server-side MarkLogic code from within your browser.
- ConsoleML works with a build-in MarkLogic logging module. It does not affect page layout and works well with AJAX Remoting requests.
- ConsoleML reads the MarkLogic Log file and sends logging events to client-side using a Firefox browser extension.
- ConsoleML gives you an opportunity to save a part of the log files.
- ConsoleML displays local and remote logs.
- ConsoleML saves Authentication passwords secure.
- ConsoleML currently shows debugging information for all MarkLogic log levels:
Finest, Finer, Fine, Debug, Config, Info Notice, Warning, Error, Critical, Alert, Emergency
- ConsoleML offers numerous configuration options for log levels and filters to limit the displayed log to a desired set of options.
- ConsoleML have build-in search within visible log - next match, previous match, highlight all matches.
- ConsoleML auto-popup the plugin when an user defined certain log level as important. The developer can now debug his application and be sure that the ConsoleML will popup only when his attention is required.
- ConsoleML have button view entire log.
- ConsoleML supports different UI themes.
- ConsoleML with a short-key F9 - open/close
Note: ConsoleML log limitations
If log file is too big might takes long to display it. Limitations are based on your hardware. To prevent this limitation ConsoleML displays only last MB of the log file nevertheless some computers will not manage to display 1MB.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.