We are glad to introduce you our FireProxy add-on and hope that you will find it useful for your needs. Please feel free to contact us about any new features you would like to see in our add-on.
- Easy proxy usage: proxy is automatically updated when you update text box in status bar;
- Easy proxy type selection: HTTPS, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5;
- Toggle on/off proxy state with one click;
- Clipboard listener: when you copy proxy in browser window it is automatically added as your current proxy;
- Allows to send custom HTTP_REFERRER header to website you are visiting;
- Clear browser cache;
- Remove browser and flash cookies;
- Easy to use context and toolbar menus;
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Alt + A - toggle on/off proxy state;
- Alt + 1 - set HTTP(S) proxy type;
- Alt + 2 - set SOCKS4 proxy type;
- Alt + 3 - set SOCKS5 proxy type;
- Alt + M - edit referrers;
- Alt + C - clear cache;
- Alt + R - remove browser and flash cookies;
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.