If you’re using a VPN or are required to provide your public IP address to access networks, databases, or applications, the ability to find and provide your current IP address is essential. However, in today's world, it's not uncommon to access the web from multiple locations: The office, home, or the local coffee shop.
Nothing is more frustrating than breaking your workflow because of a missing IP address. So, We created ipNotebook as a solution to this problem by giving you the ability to find your IP address and save it for later reference.
- Ability to find your IP address without saving it to system.
- Save your current IP address by authenticating with your existing Google Account.
- Name your IP address for easy reference.
- View the last date accessed.
- View the number of times you’ve accessed an IP address.
- Remove an IP address from your system.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.