Count Word Professional
Select the text you want to count.
1. Press Control-E, counting result will appear in notification/panel (Control-Alt-E)
- Make sure you are not selected anything
- Right Click to open Context Menu > Count Word Menu
- Select About/Tutorial for more detailed instructions
- Count Words, Spaces, Letters, Paragraph
- Manual Mode: press Control-Alt-E after selected some texts, a small pop-up will show at bottom your status bar
- Auto Mode will auto show the pop-up after selected some texts
- Auto copy to clipboard when selected some texts
- Custom input text to count in Panel
Any comment can directly send to my email: [email protected]
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.