Classicish Add-on Manager
The new Add-ons Manager in Firefox 4 has very non-native styling on some system themes. Classicish Add-on Manager fixes this by restyling it to resemble the manager in previous versions of Firefox.
- Buttons and other elements take their colors and appearance from your system's settings.
- The Add-ons Manager opens in its own window.
- The status line (that shows e.g. "will be enabled after you restart Firefox" and "is incompatible with this version of Firefox") is moved to the bottom of the extension entry. The incompatible warning is hidden if you have extensions.checkCompatibility set to false.
- The Discover pane is hidden, since you probably don't need help discovering add-ons if you're reading this.
- The "Remove" button is hidden, and the "Disable" button is hidden for window widths under 800px. You can still access these from the context menu, or the details page.
Note: currently very broken (the extension pane is invisible) in Fx40 due to bug 1132971, bug 989469 and possibly the extension signing stuff. You can disable it from about:Addons or safe mode.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.