View your Google Personalized Home page modules in the sidebar with an optimized layout.
This extension was inspired by a tip posted by Erica Joy on her blog [http://www.ericabaker.com/].
Erica suggests to create a bookmark to your Google Personalized Home page and to open it in the sidebar using a built-in feature of Firefox.
This trick works great - or at least it did worked great until either Google changed the code of the page or the new Firefox 18.104.22.168 changed the actual layout, making it unusable (squeezed 3 times horizontaly).
This extension aims at reproducing the feature initially described in the trick, with additional features.
* Un-squeezed modules
* Optimized layout: removed header, search box and footer; removed margins; (optional) reduced font size
* select in the menu: View -> Sidebar -> IGoogle, or
* use key combination: Ctrl+Alt+I, or
* click on toolbar button
To disable the "Reduce font size" feature:
* uncheck item in the extension's Options dialog, or
* right click in IGoogle Sidebar page and uncheck item
Future versions may include more features like choosing which modules are visible and integration with popular sidebar extensions.
Visit the extension's home page for source code and support information.