*** This add-on supports all Firefox languages. ***
Thanks for those who keep our lifes supported, in their own little ways. :)
Showing keyword bookmarks in the context menu
- "Keyword-Bookmarks"... a menu for all non-search keyword bookmarks.
- "Search using..."... a menu for all search (%s) keyword bookmarks.
Note: These keyword bookmarks in the context menu are retrieved from bookmarks that have keywords in them.
Left mouse click - page opens in new tab
Right mouse click - page opens in current tab
*********** Relevant Add-on(s) to Play With ***********
How to easily use keyword bookmarks by typing anywhere?
- With Simplify Awesome Bar . Select text and type to jump straight to the awesome bar.
How to hide items on the context-menu?
- With UI Eraser. A very easy to use add-on that hides Firefox user interface.
*********** Common Firefox Knowledge ***********
What are Keyword Bookmarks?
(also known as Smart Keywords)
- Firefox has this built-in feature where setting the keyword field of a bookmark will make it usable in the Awesome Bar (aka Address Bar, Location Bar, Url Bar). Example of a keyword bookmark...
Name: Wikipedia (en)
- The %s and w are essential.
After setting up the above bookmark, typing w firefox in the Awesome Bar will load the result page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/firefox.
~ Reference... How to search IMDB, Wikipedia and more from the address bar