SelBlocks (for Selenium IDE)
- Adds the following "block" structures to Selenese:
- Function and loop parameters use regular Selenium variables that are local to the block, overriding variables of the same name, and that are restored when the block exits.
- Errors bubble upward through try/catch/finally blocks, which can be nested arbitrarily. Catching an error cancels it, but can be re-thrown.
- Variables can be configured via external XML and/or JSON files.
- A function definition can appear anywhere, (they are skipped over in normal execution flow).
- Functions can be called recursively.
Documentation / Support
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.