This addon displays startup timings as exposed by a Gecko API at the about:startup url.
Several timings may be displayed, depending on the platform, the application and its version:
- main: Gecko main function is entered
- sessionRestored: The tabs from the previous session have been created (not loaded)
- firstPaint: Something has been painted in the application (whatever this means)
- createTopLevelWindow: The first application top level window was created.
- linkerInitialized: Custom linker was initialized.
- librariesLoaded: Custom linker loaded the main libraries.
- firstLoadURI: Started to load content for the first URI since startup.
Please report any issues on https://github.com/glandium/about-startup/issues
Source code is available on https://github.com/glandium/about-startup/
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.