Convert a web page to a printer friendly PDF, image snapshot, or high resolution wallpaper.
1. Web Page to PDF
- Convert web page to an elegant printer friendly PDF to print or read offline
- Control page size (Letter, Legal, A0-A9, B0-B10, +more)
- Control page orientation (Landscape, Portrait)
- Control PDF render mode (Color, Gray)
- Exclude web page images or background color to optimize printing
- The service uses the following online service iWeb2Print
2. Web Page to Image
- Convert web page to an image snapshot or high resolution wallpaper
- Support several image formats (PNG, GIF, JPG, TIF, BMP, PPM, PGM)
- Support standard wallpaper sizes (1024x768, 1280x600, 1920x1200, +more)
- Set image size to “Screen” to save entire web page rather than its visible area
- Set image format to “PNG” to get high resolution image. Size may be huge!
- Set image format to “JPG” to get small size image
- The service uses the following online service iWeb2Shot
Both services apply the following restrictions:
- Do not convert webpages that require user login such as bank accounts, emails, and social networks.
This service is provided by Sciweavers.org, an academic bookmarking network for scientists. http://www.sciweavers.org