Got too many tabs open? Feeling lost? Do you wish to quickly find a certain one?
Then this extension is for you.
TabFind lets you search for and switch to tabs quickly by searching both in the URL and title of a tab.
How to use:
1. Show the TabFind search bar by pressing your key combination (Ctrl-Shift-F by default).
2. Type some keywords you know your tab's URL or title contains.
3. While typing, Firefox will switch to the best matching tab and also display all matches in a list.
4. If your desired tab is already shown, press ESC or the Return key to close the TabFind bar.
5. If not, you can select your tab by clicking on the list of results with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
The TabFind can be started using a key combination or through the menu Edit -> Find tab.
The key combination can be customized through Tools -> Add-ons -> TabFind -> Preferences.