This extension will be useful to users who want to choose (filter) images and save images from web page to local disk.
- Pick images from current tab, all tabs, left/right tabs and some tabs by keywords.
- Download images from the cache first.
- Batch/Bulk download.
- Easily choose (filter) images by width, height, size and type.
- Select images by mouse.
- Image thumbnails view.
- Auto detect image name and size.
- Auto create sub folder from page title.
- Auto rename by sequence (based on the appeared order of image).
- Save image by double click when browsing.
- Save image by drag image when browsing.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.