This is legacy version of Distill only supported for Firefox 54 and older versions.
Get WebExtension compatible version from: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/distill-web-monitor-ff/.
1. Go to older extension's Watchlist by going to URL chrome://alertbox/content/inbox.html#inbox
2. Export data in JSON format as described here https://distill.io/help/import-export
3. Import into the WebExtension compatible version of the extension.
Distill runs in your browser to check monitored pages for changes. Get instant alerts as soon as a change is detected.
* Easy content selection from any webpage.
* Highlighted changes.
* Change history.
* Supported actions:
- Push notification on phones
* An inbox style Watchlist to manage monitors.
* Condition for smart actions.
* Sync Watchlist across devices in premium plan.
* Open a webpage to be monitored.
* Click Distill's drop icon in browser toolbar.
* "Select parts of page" or "Monitor whole page" as needed for your case. In case of select parts, hover around the area on webpage that you want to watch and "click" to select the parts.
* Save selections and done!
Go to Watchlist by clicking the Distill icon to see list of watched webpages.
You can also check out our help article for a quick start: https://distill.io/help/gettingstarted/firefox
If you need any help, write to us at [email protected] We will respond at the earliest.