TwitrPix Express for Firefox
TwitrPix is a leading photo sharing site for Twitter users. Using TwitrPix Express for Firefox, you can upload and share any photo from any web site on Twitter without leaving the site you are on.
Simply right-click on the image you want to share and select "Share using TwitrPix." Enter your Twitter information and click Share. A link to the image and your tweet (status message) will be posted on Twitter. A "view image" button will appear if you want to see the photo you just tweeted.
The best part is that you don't need to visit Twitter, don't have to visit TwitrPix and as long as you have a Twitter account, there's nothing else you need to do. A link to your photo and status update will appear on Twitter immediately.
- No TwitrPix account needed -- you just need to have a Twitter account
- Upload any photo from any web page without leaving the site you're on
- Enter a status update (Tweet) message
- Optionally tag images
- Stay logged in permanently or automatically log out when closing Firefox
- One click access to view the uploaded image
How are people using TwitrPix Express?
... just use TwitrPix Express and you can share any photo from any web site with a simple right-click.
- Found an interesting news story and want to share the photo and a caption?
- Have photos on Facebook, but want to share them on Twitter as well?
- Need to share a meme?
For more information, visit http://twitrpix.com
Please post a review for this add-on and let us know what you think!
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.